The Big List has the Latest Scores and Downloads
2006 Performances and Events
- December 21, Harmonic Canon:. If We Could Write for the Symphony, or, We Are All Mozart an article at Greywolf Arts Institute.
- November 12, 10pm. Cygnus Radio: LiquidBirds for three theremins and electronic playback, a radio premiere on Spellbound, hosted by David Vesel.
- November 10, New York: filouria for electronic playback, at Collective Unconscious, 279 Church Street as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- October 12, Romeoville, Illinois: filouria for electronic playback, at EMM Festival, Lewis University as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- October 7, 8pm. Colchester, Vermont: Eventide at St. Michael's College. Vermont Contemporary Music Ensemble, including a pre-concert talk at 7:15pm.
- October 6, 8pm. Montpelier, Vermont: Eventide at the Unitarian Church, Main Street. Vermont Contemporary Music Ensemble, including a pre-concert talk at 7:15pm.
- October 1, New Music Box: Article entitled Composers & Productivity: The Embodiment of Discomfort as part of the "We Are All Mozart" project.
- September 30, London: filouria for electronic playback, at 3rd All Ears Contemporary Music Festival, Forum London Composers Group as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- September 10, 7pm. Burlington, Vermont: Live "We Are All Mozart" project demonstration at NET 2006, Wyndham Hotel, 60 Battery Street.
- August 24, 9:30pm. New York: Interview on Arts and Answers with Anne Cammon on WKCR 89.9 FM
- August 12, 8pm. New York: Cooler in the Shade Series. Includes Spammung, Sweet Ovals, The Warbler's Garden, i cried in the sun aïda. "Kalvos & Damian: Live and Unhinged" at Lotus Music & Dance, 109 W. 27th St. With David Gunn, Lydia Busler-Blais, Beth Griffith.
- June 17, 4pm, Valley Falls, New York: Re:Soundings Series. Spammung, The Moon, Memento Mori, Hypertunes Baby at the Church of Leaches. The composer performing.
- June 13, New York: nysuca hanei for electronic playback, on WKCR 89.9 FM as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- June 1, Cambridge, Mass.: Detritus of Mating electronic soundscape, at the
Friends of Alewife Reservation as part of "Silver Maples in the Urban Wild: Landscape paintings of an Endangered Forest" by Sarah Leon
- May 8, Oberlin: nysuca hanei for electronic playback, on Foldover, WOBC 91.5 FM as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- May 5, 7:30pm, Lincoln, Nebraska: Elusive Parallels (In Time) for flute, bass clarinet and playback, at Lincoln Unitarian Church, performed by The New Music Agency
- March 26, Burlington, Vermont: Recalling Mississquoi Falls for 8 horns and Sweet Ovals for solo horn, at the University of Vermont as part of the 2006 Northeast Horn Workshop
- March 14, Sydney: nysuca hanei and krikisque for playback, at Sydney Conservatory as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- February 19, Northfield, Vermont: Sweet Ovals for solo horn, at Norwich University as part of the Brunch with Bach series, performed by Lydia Busler-Blais.
- February 9, Albany: nysuca hanei for electronic playback, at the University of Albany as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- January 18, Cologne: RatGeyser for MalletKat and playback, at the Hochschule für Musik Köln played by Michael Manion