2004 Performances and Events
- December 9, National University of Music, Bucharest
November 20, Los Angeles Harbor College
November 19, Contemporary Art Museum of St. Louis
November 9, Hill Recital Hall, Birmingham-Southern College
November 7, Under St. Marks Theater, New York
Krikisque for electronic playback as part of the Vox Novus 60x60 Project
- TBA, Fall, Royal Conservatory, The Hague: Phylum Euphoria for euphonium and playback. Jiri van der Kaay, euphonium. [canceled]
- October 23, 4pm, Church of Leaches, Valley Falls, New York
October 24, 2pm, Under St. Marks, New York:
By Still Waters on a program by Vox Novus, sung by Beth Griffith.
- October 3, Vergennes Opera House, Vergennes, Vermont
October 2, Harwood Union High School Auditorium, Duxbury, Vermont
October 1, Middlebury College Center for the Arts, Middlebury, Vermont
September 30, Lebanon Opera House, Lebanon, New Hampshire
September 29, Latchis Theatre, Brattleboro, Vermont
September 26, Haskell Opera House, Derby Line, Vermont
September 25, Lydon State College Alexander Twilight Theatre, Lyndon, Vermont
September 24, Johnson State College Dibden Auditorium, Johnson, Vermont
September 23, Castleton State College Fine Arts Center, Castleton, Vermont
September 22, SVAC Arkell Pavilion, Manchester, Vermont:
Icecut for orchestra (premiere). Vermont Symphony Orchestra conducted by Anthony Princiotti.
- August 7, 3:00 pm, WGDR, Plainfield, Vermont: Shahmat for solo flute. Su Lian Tan, flute and composer.
- July 12, Finland: Detritus of Mating on Charmed Sounds with Petri Kuljuntausta.
- May 21, Cologne: RatGeyser for MalletKat and playback, at the Hochschule für Musik Köln played by Michael Manion
- April 29, 2pm, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire
Imagination and Exploitation: Some History of Digital Technology in My Music-Making, talk by the composer about computer music, then and now.
- April 2, 8pm, Bondurant Center Norwood Room, Radford University, Radford, Virginia
March 31, 8pm, Hayes School Of Music Recital Hall, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina
March 28, 7:30pm, Recital Hall, Indiana State University, Terre Haute, Terre Haute, Indiana
March 25, 7:30pm, Old Baptist Foundation Hall, University of Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Carbondale, Illinois
Northsea Balletic Spicebush (premiere). Double Bassist/Composer P. Kellach Waddle.