Special Vermont Pricing
Most Services are Negotiable to Artists & Non-Profits
- Economy Self-Duplication Package, $300.
Live concert recording including basic services. $200 for each consecutive concert at the same location where equipment can be safely left set up..
- Small Run Package, $400.
Same as above, including 20 audio CDs.
- Production Package, $800.
Same as above, with additional services.
- Commercial Package, negotiable.
Includes 500 or more audio CDs with printed booklet, tray card, case.
- Location Recording Package, $500 per diem additional.
For non-concert recording.
- Mileage, $.50/mile over 20 miles.
- Pre-departure kill fee (48 hours notice), $100.
- No-notice kill fee, $150.
Additional Production Services
- Original program notes (two CD booklet pages), $150.
- Web content creation (MP3, RealAudio, and Windows Media), included.
- Concerts using amplification or requiring mixing, additional fees negotiable.
- Concerts with more than 60 minutes of music, $100 per hour (time & materials included).
- Changes in photography, graphics or audio, $75 per hour.
- Major performance corrections (pitch correction, replacement of notes), $75 per hour.
- Portable power option for events without AC power, $100.
- Additional CDs in jewel boxes with booklet/tray card (small-run package), $5 each up to 50 copies.
- Commercial duplication of your CD with barcode labeling is available.
- Release packages with posters, news releases, etc., are available.
- Instruments (such as piano or timpani), tuning personnel, hall rental, additional performers, etc., can be arranged.
Standard Pricing for Other Services
Restoration, Remastering Packages
- Simple transfer and remaster, $3 per minute ($50 minimum). (Transfers up to 32bit 96KHz).
- Track cues, $5 per cue if not at start of song or composition.
- Click, pop, scratch removal, $75 per hour
- Damaged/defective tape recovery, $75 per hour
- Includes 1 audio and 1 data copy, shipping additional
- Most Services Reasonable & Negotiable according to needs.
Services for Composers and Arrangers, and Original Composition
- Score Creation from legible original, $25-$50 per page or $60/hour.
Lower-cost pages include choral or chamber scores with few indications; higher-cost pages include orchestral or opera scores. All prices assume letter-size or folio-size paper.
- Score Creation from a recording, negotiable.
- MIDI-to-audio recordings (from 'logical' MIDI files), $75 per hour (approximately 5 minutes of music)
The recordings include all the dynamics and patch changes of the original MIDI file, but using real instrumental sample libraries.
- Compositions for special occasions, film, or video. $500 per final minute per instrument, to score, to CD, or in broadcast wave format.
- Other services negotiable according to needs.
Contact us: Contact Form