Special Vermont Pricing for Previous Clients
Most Services are Negotiable to Artists & Non-Profits
- Mileage, $.40/mile over 10 miles.
- Pre-recording kill fee, $75.
- Post-departure kill fee, $100.
- Post-recording kill fee, $200.
Additional Production Services
- Original program notes (two CD booklet pages), $150.
- Web content creation (MP3, RealAudio, and Windows Media), $250.
- Website, domain name, links, basic graphics, and recording upload, $500 (monthly maintenance $20, or by occasion).
- Concerts using amplification or requiring mixing, additional fees negotiable.
- Concerts with more than 60 minutes of music, $100 per hour (time & materials included).
- Changes in photography, graphics or audio, $75 per hour.
- Major performance corrections (pitch correction, replacement of notes), $75 per hour.
- Portable power option for events without AC power, $50.
- Additional CDs in jewel boxes with booklet/tray card (small-run package), $10 each up to 50 copies.
- Commercial duplication of your CD with barcode labeling is available.
- Release packages with posters, news releases, etc., are available.
- Instruments (such as piano or timpani), tuning personnel, hall rental, additional performers, etc., can be arranged.
Standard Pricing for Other Services
Restoration, Remastering Packages
- Simple transfer and remaster, $3 per minute ($50 minimum). (Transfers up to 32bit 96KHz).
- Track cues, $5 per cue if not at start of song or composition.
- Click, pop, scratch removal, $75 per hour
- Damaged/defective tape recovery, $75 per hour
- Includes 1 audio and 1 data copy, shipping additional
- Most Services Reasonable & Negotiable according to needs.
Services for Composers and Arrangers, and Original Composition
- Score Creation from legible original, $12-$25 per page.
Lower-cost pages include choral or chamber scores with few indications; higher-cost pages include orchestral or opera scores. All prices assume letter-size or folio-size paper.
- Score Creation from a recording, negotiable.
- MIDI-to-audio recordings (from 'logical' MIDI files), $75 per hour (approximately 5 minutes of music)
The recordings include all the dynamics and patch changes of the original MIDI file, but using real instrumental sample libraries.
- Compositions for special occasions, film, or video. $50 per final minute per instrument, to score, to CD, or in broadcast wave format.
- Other services negotiable according to needs.
- Topics: Recording, production, restoration, remastering, web media, composition, arranging, writing, and editing.
- Location: Your classroom or studio.
- Enrollment: No minimum, 20 maximum. 8-12 recommended.
- Equipment: One PC (Windows98SE or later) per student.
- Software: Finale 2003, Sonar 2, Cool Edit 2000 or Pro, and plugins, depending on course content. Email for list. Here are our recommendations
- Length: 2 hours per class, 8 weeks.
- Cost: $4,000.
- Topics: Live and location recording, production, restoration, remastering, web media, arranging, writing, and editing.
- Location: Your classroom or studio
- Enrollment: No maximum
- Equipment: Several PCs (Windows98SE or later), sufficient to provide work time for everyone.
- Software: Finale 2003, Sonar 2, Cool Edit 2000, and plugins, depending on seminar content. Email for list. Here are our recommendations
- Length: 8 hours per session, one or two days.
- Cost: $2,000 per day.
- Topics: Live and location recording, production, restoration, remastering, web media, composition, arranging, writing, and editing.
- Location: Our studio or your classroom or studio.
- Enrollment: 1 or 2
- Equipment: In your location, two PCs (Windows98SE or later).
- Software: In your location, Finale 2003, Sonar 2, Cool Edit 2000, and plugins, depending on seminar content. Email for list. Here are our recommendations
- Length: 1 or 2 hours per class.
- Cost: $100/hour.
Class, seminar and lesson prices are flexible depending on needs and circumstances.
Supplementary and Unique Services
Contact us: Contact Form